How to Improve Your Mandarin Using Online Chinese Learning?
Mandarin has become one of the most popular languages to learn. It is a very practical language to learn as it is very useful in business and social activities, in really understanding the economy of the world, and if ever you fly to China, you will need to have at least one dialect under your belt as English is not widely spoken in that country. You might as well adapt, and learn the language.
The official dialect of China is Mandarin, and learning it requires practice, continuous lessons, and, for maximum effect, conversations with a native speaker. As it is, when studying any language at all, constant practice is required, and familiarising yourself with the words repetitively greatly improves your ability to learn another language. But it is not just enough to memorise these words as you need also to be able to converse with someone who can understand you. This way you can experience the practicality of the educational experience. Actual conversations help you become more comfortable in speaking in a different tongue.
You can avoid having to go through the trouble of finding language schools in your area and travelling from one place to another by exploring different websites that allow offering online Chinese course. Our school offers access to native speakers, continuous lessons based on your level and skill, as well as the total virtual classroom experience. The Virtual learning environments provide you with complete access to materials, techniques, and one-on-one instructions. Online Mandarin lessons allow you to study in the comfort of your home by receiving immediate feedback that is personalised to fit your learning style, which will help you learn the language easily.
Finally, you will be able to appreciate the sense of accomplishment in seeing your progress and how far you’ve come from not knowing how to speak a language to be conversationally fluent in this language.
Here are some benefits of our online Mandarin lessons.
1. Learning Mandarin at your preferred schedule and venue without coming to school. Online Lessons will be conducted over Skype
2. Accredited Chinese course syllabus produced by professional agencies Hanban in China in line with international HSK standard.
3. Experienced teacher who are native Mandarin speakers and bilingual. (able to use fluent English to explain)
4. Our Mandarin teachers are all professionally trained and Applied Mandarin Linguistics Certified.
5. Effective learning tools like Video Lessons & Audio CD have proven to yield a better result when students review these before and after class.
6. Double learning support – other than course book, an e-copy of the workbook will be provided to have more practice.
7. Dynamic learning tool 24/7 available includes course book & workbook, audio-CD, and in-house video lessons.
8. The communicative teaching approach is used for all levels
Online Mandarin Course Fee
For a package of 10 sessions 60mins each, the fee will be $600 per student.