What is the best way for my kids to learn & Practice Chinese?
How can their learning result been assessed and improved?
During their school holidays, how can we help them to Strengthen or Learn Mandarin language?
A tour in China will show you everything!
Linda Mandarin provides Chinese Language and Culture Holiday Programs in China for students 7+ years old. Over 800 students from more than 50 countries have joined Linda Mandarin’s Holiday Programs since 2012. A diverse environment is created for developing children’s language and interpersonal skills.
Our dedicated and experienced teachers and coordinators work together to develop an enjoyable program to improve children’s language, culture and social skills. Conversational Mandarin lessons in the morning and cultural excursions or workshops in the afternoon help your children to experience traditional and modern China firsthand and learn Mandarin through a full immersion environment.
Two-week Holiday Program Highlight
– Total immersion learning environment located in the heart of Shanghai/Beijing.
– Conversational Mandarin lessons combined with cultural workshops, art projects, sports, trips and excursions for your kids to have a fun and enjoyable learning experience.
– Carefully selected program coordinators to guarantee the safety of your children.
– Choices of residence with a room monitor (suitable for children over 12 years old) and home stay with handpicked Chinese family (suitable for children over 15 years old); a family package for accompanying parent can be arranged.
– Every language teacher holds a university degree in Teaching Chinese as a second Language and is experienced in teaching Chinese to children.
Contact us for the Current Year and Next Year China Holiday program schedule
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does my child need a student visa in China?
The holiday program is arranged with 2 weeks stay in China. Please check the following link for your visa status. Click here!
2. Arriving at the airport, will the school arrange to pick up?
Yes, a round-trip ferry service will be arranged to pick up the kids and send to the airport.
3. Accommodation – Will an adult teacher accompany my kids all throughout the program?
For kids under 15 years old, a residence package is suggested, and room monitor will stay with kids for the entire 2 weeks for safety. For kids over 15 years old, there are choices of residence and homestay package. Our selected homestays Chinese families are warm and friendly to kids.
4. Will the meals be arranged by the school?
For children taking residence package, breakfast and dinner will be provided at the residence, lunch and snacks will be provided at the school. For children taking homestay package, breakfast and dinner will be arranged by the Chinese families, lunch and snacks will be provided at the school. A parent survey form will be required to complete for children with allergies and a special diet.
5. Do we need to purchase the travel and medical insurance?
Yes. You shall purchase the travel insurance through Linda Mandarin or by yourself when you confirm your program starting date.
6. When shall I confirm and pay for the program?
You are suggested to confirm your registration 2-6 months in advance to secure your seat. A deposit of 20% of the program fee would be required.
Contact us for more information and our friendly consultants will explain to you using English or Mandarin.