We are a non-Mandarin speaking family and our kids are learning Chinese at school, how can we help them to improve their Chinese?
Singapore is filled with short school term break. What activities can I arrange for my kids when I’m busy at work?
Everyone speaks English in Singapore. Where can I find a pure Chinese environment for my kids to practice Chinese?
Come and Join Linda Mandarin 5-Days Holiday Program!
Linda Mandarin provides Chinese Language and Culture Holiday Programs for students 7+ years old. Over 800 students from more than 50 countries have joined Linda Mandarin’s Holiday Programs since 2012. A diverse environment is created for developing children’s language and interpersonal skills.
Our dedicated and experienced teachers together with our coordinators help to develop an enjoyable program to improve children’s language, culture and social skills.
We have Conversational Mandarin lessons in the morning and cultural excursions or workshops in the afternoon helping your children to experience the Chinese language and its culture through a full immersion environment.
5-Day Holiday Program Highlight
– Total immersion learning environment located in the heart of CBD Singapore, easier for parents to pick up children.
– Conversational Mandarin lessons combined with cultural workshops, art projects, sports, trips and excursions for your kids to have a fun and enjoyable learning experience.
– Carefully selected program coordinators to guarantee the safety of your children.
– One-time Registration fee of $50 per student is applicable
– Every language teacher holds a university degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language and is experienced in teaching Chinese to children.
5-Day Holiday program schedule
|Batch No||Start Date||End Date||Frequency||Fee / Student|
|5D-081||05-Aug-19||09-Aug-19||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
|5D-082||12-Aug-19||16-Aug-19||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
|5D-121||16-Dec-19||20-Dec-19||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
|5D-122||23-Dec-19||27-Dec-19||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
|5D-123||30-Dec-19||03-Jan-20||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
|5D-011||06-Jan-20||10-Jan-20||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
|5D-012||13-Jan-20||17-Jan-20||Mon – Fri 10am to 5pm||$780|
Some of our outdoor activities photos
|Children Singapore Program $780 + Processing Fee $30|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will my children learn in the 5-day Program?
In the morning session, children will develop their conversational speaking skills through fun activities and role-plays, while improving their reading and writing skills with character recognition. The afternoon session will be culture appreciation and involvement; they will learn the basic Chinese cooking, brush calligraphy, Marital art, Chinese knot and many other traditional skills.
The schedule is 10am to 5pm daily.
- Safety – Will an adult teacher accompany my kids all throughout the program?
Our dedicated Mandarin teacher and cultural trainer who are very experienced with young learners will guide the children throughout the Chinese lesson and cultural workshop. Our course coordinators and group leaders will accompany the kids for the excursion and cultural activities.
- Will the meals be arranged by the school?
Lunch and snacks are arranged at school. A parent survey form will be required to complete for children with allergies and a special diet.
- When shall I confirm and pay for the program?
You are suggested to confirm your registration 2-6 months in advance to secure your seat. A deposit of 20% of the program fee would be required.
Contact us for more information and our friendly consultants will explain to you in English or Mandarin.